PodcastvsPlayer.com WHERE PODCASTS COME TO DIE

We're Moving!

Bring Cake

The brand new Podcast vs Player wesite will be live soon! In the meantime, use the links on the right to stay up to date!

Copyright © PodcastvsPlayer.com | Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger
Design by WebSuccessAgency | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com
Powered by Blogger.

Listeners

Post Top Ad



Archive

Author Details

He's the hairy one. More than once he’s been described as both ruggish AND dashing. As Co-Founder of Podcast vs Player, he is very sorry to everyone that this happened.

Podcast Available On:

PvP News

☰ Podcast vs Player™ Business Contact

Featured

Videos

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *


Popular

About

Podcast vs Player is the brainchild of two mindless fools,hell bent on giving the world podcasts and videos; whether they want them or not.

You can read more about the team HERE.

If you want to, not gonna force you or anything.

What's that Slang

Recent

Listen to [YOUR SHOW NAME] on RadioPublic

Podcast

Sunday 3 February 2013

Weekend: By the Power of Greyskull

So it's the weekend and as I'm super cool, I figured you'd like to know what kind of crazy/happening shinnanigans is going down. Maybe. I don't care.


Video Games:

The Walking Dead- With season 1 of The Walking Dead game over, I figured I'd use this break before season 2 starts to catch up on the last 3 episodes of S1. So I brought them (high five!). Oddly, they decided to download in descending order, which I found very scary. Off to a good start!

On: PS3
Using: My hands, contoller, electric
Contains: Episodic content, Zombies, decisions 


Oh, I agree EA, this is much scarier.
Dead Space 3 (demo)- I don't like Dead Space 3. I liked Dead Space 1, I loved Dead Space 2. But this? This I don't like. Then again, I haven't played it yet, so I might like it.

Except I probably won't.


On: PS3
Using: My hands, contoller, electric
Contains: Space, Death, uncontrollable urge to not play.



Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (demo)- It has Raiden in. Not MGS2 "naked Raiden who looks like a girl", Raiden, but cool cyborg ninja ass kicking Raiden. You can cut things into pieces and steal soldiers spinal cords and do a million hit juggling combos. Not naked, though.


On: PS3
Using: My hands, contoller, electric
Contains: Raiden, swords, fast action. Blonde hair.


The Cave (trial)- The Cave is an adventure game in which apparently I can control three of seven characters at once to explore a mysterious cave I don't care about while solving puzzles and stuff.


On: PS3
Using: My hands, contoller, electric
Contains: A Monk, an Adventurer, a Hillbilly, 
a Scientist, some Twins, a Knight and a Time Traveller





TV:

British TV at it's finest
Top Gear- Possibly one of my favourite series returned last Sunday, but as I was busy Hunting (not real hunting), I recorded episode 1 of series 19 via the magic of Sky+ and will be watching today with great glee.



On: BBC2 HD
Using: TV, Sky+
Contains: P45, cars, celebrities, funny vroom vroom noises








Arrow- My favourite show on TV at the minute, CW brings the DC character to life with pretty darn good results. **Honesty Alert** Okay, okay, I'm not actually going to be watching this today/tomorrow, BUT, it's on on Monday, so I'm including it. So there.




On: Sky1 HD
Using: TV, Sky+
Contains: Arrows, hoods, muscles, breasticles, rich people


He's so popular, you guys
The Following- Again, I haven't watched this, even though it's like, two episodes in, but my girlfriend/fiancĂ©e/wife (she's all the same person!) tells me it's very good, so I guess I'll give it a go.

On: Sky Atlantic HD
Using: TV, Sky+
Contains: People following Kevin Bacon? 4G with EE?





Movies:

Source Code- Some film with some people in it where apparently some soldier wakes up in the body of some other guy and discovers he's part of a mission to find the bomber of a Chicago commuter train. As you do.

On: Channel 4 HD
Using: TV, Remote
Contains: Actors, Actresses, a bomb, a train.
This Source is all over me!



No comments:

Post a Comment