PodcastvsPlayer.com WHERE PODCASTS COME TO DIE

We're Moving!

Bring Cake

The brand new Podcast vs Player wesite will be live soon! In the meantime, use the links on the right to stay up to date!

Copyright © PodcastvsPlayer.com | Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger
Design by WebSuccessAgency | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com
Powered by Blogger.

Listeners

Post Top Ad



Archive

Author Details

He's the hairy one. More than once he’s been described as both ruggish AND dashing. As Co-Founder of Podcast vs Player, he is very sorry to everyone that this happened.

Podcast Available On:

PvP News

☰ Podcast vs Player™ Business Contact

Featured

Videos

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *


Popular

About

Podcast vs Player is the brainchild of two mindless fools,hell bent on giving the world podcasts and videos; whether they want them or not.

You can read more about the team HERE.

If you want to, not gonna force you or anything.

What's that Slang

Recent

Listen to [YOUR SHOW NAME] on RadioPublic

Podcast

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Let's Play: Pokémon 3D


"I wanna be, the very best, that no one ever was...To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause..."

Strong words. Strong words indeed. Today, I'm playing Pokémon 3D, a PC game that is a recreation of the old Pokémon games Gold/Silver by Nilllzz.
Becoming the best Pokémon 3D trainer is gonna be hard, but if anyone can do it, I can. 'Cause I have the power of the anime, the original games and the most powerful thing in the land: I gotta believe! (Okay, that line was from Parappa The Rapper, but still)

So let's go, visit some grass and catch, battle and defeat wild Pokémon, explore towns and routes in 3D and collect items and Pokémon. Also maybe in 3D.

The game starts off as normal, with Prof.Oak telling you the same old bullshit, so, as always, I started the game by telling him some elaborately hilarious name.


After the oh so comical start, I reset the game, as I don't feel I can become the worlds greatest Pokémon trainer with such a crude (but phenomenal) name.


Okay, fun's over now. Promise.


So, as always, I start off in my room, where everything is in 3D! Sort of. It's more Minecraft inspired 3D, but hey, I'll take it!


After my Mom gives me a lecture on my always leaving the TV on, I head out to find Prof.Elm, who handily lives next door.


As I enter the lab, I see Elm lurking in the back, strikingly resembling a Paedophile, as his accomplice pretends to read some cardboard books.


Now, I'm told to choose a "super rare Pokémon" from the table, all of which he handily caught earlier today. Problem is, the first is a Cyndaquil and the second two are both Totodile's, so really, only the Cyndaquil is rare, as there are two Totodile's. Luckily for stupid common  Totodile, he's my favourite of the Gold/Silver starters, so I still choose him.


He also doesn't seem to stay in his Pokeball straight away either. But not to worry, I'll jam him good and tight in there.

I leave the lab and make my way to Mr Pokemon who has some news or something, and I encounter my first Pidgey! I easily destroy it with my common as shit Totodile.


---More Updates To Come---

No comments:

Post a Comment