PodcastvsPlayer.com WHERE PODCASTS COME TO DIE

We're Moving!

Bring Cake

The brand new Podcast vs Player wesite will be live soon! In the meantime, use the links on the right to stay up to date!

Copyright © PodcastvsPlayer.com | Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger
Design by WebSuccessAgency | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com
Powered by Blogger.

Listeners

Post Top Ad



Archive

Author Details

He's the hairy one. More than once he’s been described as both ruggish AND dashing. As Co-Founder of Podcast vs Player, he is very sorry to everyone that this happened.

Podcast Available On:

PvP News

☰ Podcast vs Player™ Business Contact

Featured

Videos

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *


Popular

About

Podcast vs Player is the brainchild of two mindless fools,hell bent on giving the world podcasts and videos; whether they want them or not.

You can read more about the team HERE.

If you want to, not gonna force you or anything.

What's that Slang

Recent

Listen to [YOUR SHOW NAME] on RadioPublic

Podcast

Tuesday 5 February 2013

I Just Wanna Live: Real Lives



"Cause we are living in a material world, and I am a material girl..."

Real Lives is a text based simulation in which you live out a whole life with a few clicks. I began my new life as Edmundo Juarez and this, this is my text based life.



0 years old
I was born a boy in the city of San Luis Potosi in Mexico.

My parents have named me Edmundo. My surname is Juarez.  My mother, Evangelina, is 43 and my father, Francisco, is 46. I have no brothers or sisters.

1 year old
A major volcanic eruption has hit Mexico. 2 people have died and 18,000 others have been affected.

My family and I were not affected.

4 years old
My mother has died at age 48 from cervix cancer.

6 years old
Began school.

11 years old
Sporadic localized fighting in Chiapas state. 

13 years old
My father has become an alcoholic.

14 years old
A major volcanic eruption has hit Mexico. 15 people have died and 12,000 others have been affected.

My family and I were not affected.

Took up smoking.

Met a new girl I like very much, named Cecilia Perez.

Rejected by Cecilia Perez.

15 years old
Avoided cleaning up someone else's mess.

My father has been involved in a road traffic accident but fortunately suffered no permanent injuries.

16 years old
Met a new girl I like very much, named Alicia Castaneda.

We've begun seeing each other.

My father has hookworm.

My girlfriend Alicia began college.

17 years old
Alicia Castaneda broke off our relationship.

Met a new girl I like very much, named Evangelina Canseco.

We've begun seeing each other.

My father has been cured of ancylostomiasis.

My girlfriend Evangelina has been cured of depression.

My girlfriend Evangelina has graduated from secondary school.

My girlfriend Evangelina began college.

18 years old
Graduated from secondary school.

Began college.

Evangelina and I are now engaged..

Evangelina Canseco and I got married this year.

Moved out of my family's home.

Began work as a temporary odd jobs.

19 years old
Began work as a freight handler.

Borrowed 4000 pesos in a 30-year loan.

Payed off  pesos of  loan.

Borrowed 4000 pesos in a 30-year loan.

Invested 4000 pesos in land.

Cashed in 4000 pesos from land.

Receiving public assistance.

Lied to avoid offending a friend.

Decided to use my job illegally to make money.

Caught illegally getting extra money from work.

Sentenced to two years of probation.

20 years old
Decided not to give money to charity.

My father has arthritis of the hip.

In spite of spending extra hours studying, Your wife Evangelina has been placed on academic probation.

22 years old
My wife slapped me.

Graduated from college with a degree in Criminal Justice.

Began graduate school.

Gave up smoking.

My wife Evangelina has graduated from college with a degree in Physics.

My wife Evangelina began graduate school.

My wife Evangelina has been placed on academic probation.

23 years old
Decided to use my job illegally to make money.

Made an extra 154,267 pesos illegally.

24 years old
A major volcanic eruption has hit Mexico. 54 people have died and 31,000 others have been affected.

My family and I were not affected.

My father has arthritis of the knee.

25 years old
Hurt in an accident.

Decided not to give money to charity.

My wife Evangelina has been placed on academic probation.

26 years old
Graduated from graduate school with an advanced degree in Law.

Avoided being drafted.

27 years old
Saved myself some money with a "white lie".

Refused to share money with my community.

Unexpectedly made 52,662 pesos.

Inducted into the military.

28 years old
My wife hit me with a brick.

Received a 5% pay raise.

My father has died at age 75 from a stroke.

Inherited money from my parents.

My wife Evangelina has graduated from graduate school with an advanced degree in Business Administration.

29 years old
Left the military.

30 years old
Decided not to give money to charity.

My wife Evangelina has hookworm.

32 years old
My wife threw something at me.

Major fight with wife.

33 years old
I have diabetes.

My wife Evangelina has been cured of ancylostomiasis.

34 years old
A major volcanic eruption has hit Mexico. 13 people have died and 16,000 others have been affected.

My family and I were not affected.

35 years old
Decided not to give money to charity.

Began work as a lawyer.

36 years old
Been murdered at age 36.

No comments:

Post a Comment